(PGDM ) 2 Yrs. Full Time
- About PGDM
- Course Structure
The Two-year Full Time (PGDM) Programme consists of 4 Semester. VSICS offers PGDM course approved by AICTE . The specialised management programme is having Six areas of specialization which consists of Marketing & Advertising, Finance, Human Resource, Information Technology, International Business and Rural Development. Students will have to opt 2 fields from the given 6 areas of specialization in which PGDM offers Dual Major. Through our programme we provide an environment perfectly conducive for the future business managers.
Where we excel
- 20 Years of setting Global Standards in Quality education.
- Unique teaching methodology.
- Well-qualified faculty & resource persons.
- Use of latest and best audiovisual teaching aids.
- World – class computing and digital knowledge reservoirs.
- Air – conditioned class room.
- Full fledged industry participation for suitable training & Placement Platforms.
- Library stacked with International & Domestic Journals.
- Hostel facility available.
- HIDP – Holistic Individual Development Program.
- Special placement activities throughout the year.
We run our 2 years programme on semester bases.In a particular session there will 2 semester. All together there will be 4 Semesters in two years. In the first year each Semester contains eight subjects and a viva – voce.After the completion of first year the students land for 8 weeks of summer training. In the second year in each semester there will be 4 compulsory and 4 elective(dual specialization with two subjects in third semester & one in fourth semester).For the entire second year student will go for final year project. There will be 2 viva voce after the completion of the second year course, one for summer training and final year project and the other for entire syllabus covered. The syllabus has been developed keeping in mind the industry requirments by a well constituted Academic Advisory Board havind members from IIM’S & IIT’S.