The M.B.A. course aims at providing inputs to the students relevant to the business, industry and trade so that they can function in different organizations and face the challenges arising there from. The course not only aims at providing knowledge and skills in different areas of management, but also provides inputs necessary for the overall development of the personality of the students.
Where we excel
- 21 Years of setting Global Standards in Quality education.
- Unique teaching methodology.
- Well-qualified faculty & resource persons.
- Use of latest and best audiovisual teaching aids.
- World – class computing and digital knowledge reservoirs.
- Air – conditioned class room.
- Full fledged industry participation for suitable training & Placement Platforms.
- Library stacked with International & Domestic Journals.
- Hostel facility available.
- HIDP – Holistic Individual Development Program.
- Special placement activities throughout the year.
- ReviewCourses Name
- HRM 1000
- Overview of HRM Field
- HRM 1002
- Job Analysis & Design
- HRM 1003
- Staffing in Organizations
- HRM 1032
- Training & Development in Organizations
- HRM 1434
- Performance Appraisals
- HRM 9630
- Employee Compensation Issues
- HRM 2222
- Employment Law & Employee Rights
- HRM 6520
- Labor Relations
- HRM 1100
- International Human Resource Management
- HRM 1065
- Current Issues & Trends in HRM
- Total Credit Hours