Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
VSICS caters 3 years full time Bachelor of Computer Application program. It is drafted to provide practical execution of computer knowledge for techno savvy aspirants to become a proficient computer professional in the rapid amending IT scenario.
With the balanced amalgamation of theory, practicals values and attitude, the program seeks to furnish the students with value based conduct, emotional maturity, analytical ability, cross functional capability and leadership skills to operate efficiently in acute, cut-throat and multi-faceted technical environment.
The curriculum is segregated into 6 semesters. 1st to 6th include lectures, tutorials, practical, seminars and project training as defined by the university from time to time. The curriculum also includes the co-curricular activities as prescribed by the university.
Click @ SYLLABUS
The Ultimate Junction of Success
Training and Teaching Methodology
- Implementation of latest teaching applications
- Integrated learning by team-work follower approach.
- Acquisition & Corporatisation of knowledge is emphasized.
- Continuous industry interaction by corporate visits in both private and public sector.
- Teaching through LCD & other modern gadget.
- Debates, Quizzes, Symposia and other instructional method.
- Soft skill classes to improve communication and presentation skills.
- Programs on latest technologies.
- Communication Skills & Personality Development Program.
- Computer Literacy Program.
Personality Development Program
In addition to technical knowledge, a need was felt to improve the personality of budding Managers & Technocrats to suit the corporate needs. VSICS is the first Institute in the region to run a regular personality development program for its students. This encompasses communication development, management games, oratory & attitude development programs. The Personality Development Program is of great help to the students in lapping and honing their personality traits and preparing them for final placements. A separate cell has been created for the same purpose.