Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
VSICS offers a three years full time Bachelor of Business Administration program. The Program is designed to provide practical grounding about management knowledge for aspiring students become successful computer professional in the fast changing IT scenario. Through the balanced blend of theory, practice, values and attitude the program seeks to equip the students with value based conduct, emotional maturity, analytical ability, cross functional capability and leadership skills to operate effectively in a highly volatile and multicultural business environment.
The 3 years curriculum is divided into 6 semesters which include lectures, tutorials, practical, seminars, training in the industries/organizations as defined by the university. The curriculum also includes the co-curricular activities as prescribed by the university.
The Better Choice
Training and Teaching Methodology
- Integrated learning by team-work follower approach.
- Acquisition & Corporatisation of knowledge is emphasized.
- Continuous industry interaction by corporate visits in both private and public sector. .
- Teaching through LCD & other modern gadget.
- Debates, Quizzes, Symposia and other instructional method.
- Soft skill classes to improve communication and presentation skills.
- Programs on latest technologies.
- Communication Skills & Personality Development Program.
- Computer Literacy Program.
Personality Development Program
In addition to technical knowledge, a need was felt to improve the personality of budding Managers & Technocrats to suit the corporate needs. VSICS is the first Institute in the region to run a regular personality development program for its students. This encompasses communication development, management games, oratory & attitude development programs. The Personality Development Program is of great help to the students in lapping and honing their personality traits and preparing them for final placements. A separate cell has been created for the same purpose.